CASC Closed to Public
In an abundance of caution and to keep our clients safe- CASC will close to clients effective 3/18-3/31.
Senior Center clients will have a hot meal delivered to their home.
CASC staff will take this time to sanitize the center top to bottom.
Meals on Wheels
- The Meals on Wheels program will run as normal during this period.
- Drivers have been taking every precaution for the last few weeks to protect themselves and our clients.
- They will continue with this established protocol.
Our emergency food pantry will remain open for use as long as we have food available.
What can the community do to help?
- Volunteer to prep food at one of our sites-
- Downtown location- food prep runs 7:30am- 9am
- Azalea Drive Church of Christ- food prep runs 9am- 10am
- Volunteer to ride with our drivers to assist with meal delivery- routes vary- usually from 9am to Noon or 1pm.
- Hold a food drive in your community- our pantry will be very busy with people out of work. We would love items that can be used as a full meal- soups, stews etc. Even frozen meals that could be given to clients would be wonderful- we have freezer space to store them
We are here to serve seniors in any way possible- as an agency we will re-evaluate this evolving situation daily as needed and again at the end of the month.
This is unchartered waters for all of us but together we will serve those in need.